Tuesday 10 July 2012

Voki Kat

Hrrrmmm... still working on this... its very frustrating 


If you can copy this into your browser it works 



HOWEVER!!!! I'd much prefer to get some assistance perhaps from someone else if possible... 

It seems that when I'm on Voki and I click the blogger button to embed it into my blog, I put my username, password and change my blog name to be correct but it keeps saying failed.   I think the problem may exist with what details i'm putting where - perhaps my email that i'm putting in as username should be my name rather than email address... ?????

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kat,

    I just managed to get my Voki onto my blog. I actually didn't press on the blogger button. I just copied the embed code and then went to my blog page.

    1. Copy the embed code
    2. Add a new post on your blog
    3. Click on HTML button on the left (near compose)
    4. Paste embed code
    5. Click on compose and it should show you that it has come up on the compose page
    6. To double check click on preview to see if it is on your blog page!

    I hope this helps you...

    Shells :)

    ReplyDelete