Monday 2 July 2012

Managing E-learning Blog - Why Unique-icle???

Hi all,

This is the start of my managing e-learning blog for CQuni.

I'm sure that you're wondering why this blog is called 'Unique-icle'.  In my first year of CQuni I started a Prezi project for my teaching dream.  The basis of my vision is that every child is like a snowflake.  Each snowflake is unique and different in many ways.  As snowflakes are made of water that is ice, icicles fitted nicely.  Therefore my blog is called 'Unique-icle'.

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,

    I love your vision! Fresh and inspirational :-)
    I also think your use of wordle is awesome. I must have a go at this. Maybe in my next blog post:-)

    By the way, what is a Prezi?

    Shells :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley

    Prezi was something that was introduced to me by Angelina Ambrosetti one of our lecturers. Angelina tested it during a lecture and I sought it out afterwards.

    Its a free project presentation that allows for movement and minimal customisations unless you pay for it. It is a great way to create an engaging, visually exciting presentation. You should give it a go!

    Cheers
    Kat

    ReplyDelete