Tuesday 10 July 2012

Design Design Design

Well tonight I had a play just with the basics of my blog rather than stewing over not being able to embed my Voki.

Since setting up my blog initially, I hadn't really played with the accessories and settings of the blog itself.  Tonight I ventured through the 'Design' tab and in particular the 'Layout' area.  What FUN!
I put in a heap of new widgets and gadgets.  Some of them needed the width changed in order for them to display property and some didn't fit at all with my page.  They threw out my aesthetics and skewed the layout of my other postings and items.

Overall it was a great success and I had a load of fun doing it!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Kat............your blog page looks fabulous:) I looked through the accessories page & will look further also. I like to change things frequently. Well done! You are truly digitally awesome...............

    ReplyDelete